Simplificar a comunicação e aumentar a produtividade através da integração de presença; mensagens instantâneas (IM); compartilhamento de desktop; e áudio, vídeo e web conferência para o seu laptop, desktop e smartphone.
Use a single, intuitive interface for instant messaging with individuals and groups, IP telephony, visual voicemail, voice and web conferencing, desktop sharing,1 chat history, and integrated directories.
View real-time availability of co-workers and colleagues within and outside the enterprise network.
● Exchange and display presence availability information and instant messages with other Cisco Jabber users, Cisco Unified Personal Communicator, Cisco WebEx Connect®, Microsoft Lync, IBM Lotus Sametime, AOL, GoogleTalk, and many other XMPP-compatible clients.
● Exchange presence information with mobile handsets using Cisco Jabber or third-party XMPP-compatible clients.
● Display customized availability messages.
● Your status is updated automatically when you are in a Cisco WebEx meeting or sharing an application.
● Show your availability based on the free and busy status in your Microsoft Outlook Calendar or Exchange Server.2
● Set alerts to be notified when your contacts become available.
Enterprise instant messaging
Chat in real time using instant messaging to save time and reduce phone tag. Several chat modes are supported, including:
● Point-to-point chat with co-workers inside your network, or supported federated business and personal contacts
● Group chat, which enables multiple colleagues to communicate and collaborate in a single discussion
● Chat rooms, enabling persistent chat among distributed teams2
● Personal instant messaging history for your reference
Look up contacts quickly. Predictive search offers you suggestions as you type in a search query and can index your Cisco Jabber contact list, recent contacts, and personal Outlook contacts.
Choose the right communication tool for your situation. Escalate from a chat to an audio call, video call, screen share, Cisco Collaboration Meeting Rooms Cloud or Cisco WebEx meeting. Media escalations are as easy as clicking a button.
Communicate ideas quickly by instantly sharing what is on your screen. With the Cisco Jabber application, you can share your screen with other Cisco Jabber users as well as with standards-based video endpoints from Cisco and third parties. Remotely control another Windows desktop using Cisco Jabber for Windows.
Integrated voice and video telephony
Exchange ideas face to face with coordinated video display on the PC screen and voice conversation with a soft phone.
● Make, receive, and control your phone calls, whether you are in or out of the office.
● Business-quality video communication up to high-definition and high-fidelity wideband audio is supported.
● Standards-based video means you are not restricted to collaborating only with other Cisco Jabber clients. You can use voice, video, and even desktop sharing when interacting with telepresence endpoints and room-based and multipoint videoconferencing systems.
● A variety of call-control options are available, including mute, call transfer, call forwarding, and impromptu conferencing.
● The enterprise-class IP telephony reliability and failover features of Cisco Unified Communications Manager are supported.